Benzema : " Our aim is to win everything "

Benzema : " Our aim is to win everything "

Reporter: Why are now seeing the benefit of you ?
Benzema : It is something that has to do with self-confidence . Now when I try something , with out good . Attackers need for self-esteem and now I have more confidence in myself and all of this is that the coach has confidence thanks to me . "

Reporter: Who has helped you along the mostly difficult period ?
Benzema : In the beginning , they were back up to with my teammates . Then there was coach and Zizou , who has always been behind me .

Journalist: 'fans say that this may be your year ..
Benzema : I do not know . There are still many games to be lujtuar , but this could be a big year for me . I just want to do better .

Reporter: You have won the Spanish Cup and the championship . The Champions League is the time now ?
Benzema : Our aim is to win everything . We have reached the finals except the cup and are well established in other competitions . There are some teams that have remained strong even in the Champions League.

Reporter: What is your role in the rotation Bale - Cristiano ?
Benzema : To play , mark and help them to score . We speak more with each other . I have a different style . I like to prowl the area , move to the right , on the left , in the center ...

Reporter: People here like to call you number 9 and a half .
Benzema : It is the same in France . Perhaps here is the issue . I can play high or a little deeper role . I 'm a striker , but I like to get involved in building stock