Players of Real Madrid before microphones !!

"I am a striker who likes football is beautiful and always tries to help the team."

- Karim Benzema
"I hope as much punch in order to help the team. Club I grew up in this madridizmit feelings and want to stay here."

- Alvaro Morata


"It's just awesome to be here. A dream made ​​reality.'m Eager for trophies and want to help Real Madrid win as much as possible."

- Gareth Bale



"I want to become a club legend. Hope to stay as long as possible here and help the team win as many trophies."

- Jese Rodriguez



"I am an ambitious player and worker. Never surrender and do not always want to help the team win." 

- Angel Di Maria



"Real Madrid is the most beautiful that happened.'m Happy and want to stay as many years of hoping to finish career here." 


- Luka Modric





"Madridizmi grow to you every day, I feel this in my heart.'s In my blood. After five years here, as Real Madrid is my home now. I'm just a team player who always tries to help the team." 


- Xabi Alonso



"I feel proud to play for Real Madrid and I want to win everything with this club." 

- Sami Khedira



"Always give my best every day and try to permirsohem. Possibility of Real Madrid is my life." 

- Asier Illarramendi




"Playing for Real Madrid is the most beautiful that can happen in life. To score with the Santiago Bernabeu is a dream come true." 


- Raphael Varane



"I'm loving these colors, I am madly in love after Real Madrid.'m Glad you keep wearing the white jersey and I feel honored that the shield emblem with superb club in the world." 

- Pepe

"I'm a player with strong character and devoted to my club. I am ready to die for Real Madrid and hope that my teammates are willing to do something like that." 

- Sergio Ramos





"I'm glad you keep wearing this jersey.'s A honor for me to protect the emblem of this club so grand." 


- Marcelo

"No one ever dares to tell me what is Real Madrid. They did not even have the slightest idea what it means for me this club. Madrid is my life." 

- Iker Casillas