Morata : " If we want to win the championship we have to win every match . "



It's always good to score with the fans at the Bernabeu before us, to whom I am much indebted for the love shown to me .

We are satisfied with the victory and are now thinking about the next game . Will not give up . We know that if we want to win the League this term should win every game .

We will continue to fight . This year marked regularly but I do not always score with the best at the Santiago Bernabeu in front of our fans , I owe them that much for all the love they have shown me . Everyone wants to play and I will continue to work as much .

We will try to the end and have to work hard . We know that we must improve some things , but we are united . The most important competition for European clubs and we have recovered an opponent against whom we played last season . We have to give our best .

Carvajal goal ? He was born to play with Real Madrid . He is an excellent player and friend , I'm happy for him.