Zinedine: "We can win tripleten"

"I do not like to compare the time when I was playing for Real Madrid and Real Madrid's current. Every era has the best and its worst. Now we have a new team but in my time, we were a team with more of experience. "

"Triplett? Can definitely talk about the possibility of earning Tripleten. When you play for Real Madrid, you know the objectives. We are very good in all three competitions - Cup final, championship leader and almost the quarterfinal of the Champions Leagues . "

"In the future I want to become a coach.'m Learning from a good coach to Carlo Ancelotti."

"Cristiano Ronaldo is the player with the total merit for golden ball. Every day I see the exercise, he is the first to arrive at the camp and the last to leave, working out two hours each session even more from others. Only heaven is the limit for him. he always wants more. He is a born competitor. "