Iker Casillas : " Busquets did not do well"

Iker Casillas : " Busquets did not do well"

At a public event, captain of Real Madrid , Iker Casillas , has come to the defense of his mate Pepe sending criticism towards Sergio Busquets violation was made ​​in El Clasico .

Violation of Busquets : " The images are clear , do not speak of myself . Understood that Pepe has the support of all team mates . Should not entered in more detail . 's A hot game . Busquets , from my point of view did not do well but what happens in the field stays there . When will i meet the demand explanations and will give some kick . "

Cristiano does not travel in Anoeta . La Liga in the second plan ? : " I do not believe , I believe that the reason that Cristiano has taken this decision is because they can not play , he testified that during these 5 years there has always been attracted to them ' dolly ' and the reason he does not play tomorrow though because there is severe pain . "

Debate gate : " Those who seek to criticize now play the titular and Real Madrid play in day after day and understands a lot more motivated . Coach is that he decided to give support Diego in La Liga and the Copa del me Rey and the Champions League and it will remain so . believe that Diego deserves all the respect and support that it started when I finish up . aimed What I have is to emulate . "

Opportunities to play in La Liga to be prepared for the Champions League : " Honestly I love you this question to me on both May or April 30 , will be a superb signal and meant that Real Madrid is in the final Lisbon . "

The wound from injury : " It will be a theme that will mostly be taken to ask FIFA to be football players because in the end we are the protagonists . Would be no bad thing because their approximation each year and more have player with the veteran at FIFA delegation and they may transmit protection for the players . "

' Finale ' of Anoetas : "Tomorrow will know what other teams have done before that 's play . 's Very important for us because we need to get three points. Hope to be a good result for us and be our interest and if you can recover rivals , it would be even better . a draw or a loss to us would complicate things even more . "




New role in the team : " Since I started the season I see myself playing in Copas and Champions League matches and it is true that the situation is not like previous years , but I adapted well and things have gone very well . Hope to avoid every goal possible because we only played against Schalke in March and slightly more than that . "

The physical state of the team : " We're going to last the season and should give the maximum . 've Had some injuries that have thwarted plans to further performance coach but our season will depend on this week . The next day it is true that a goal may be to breach suffered season but the team is very well organized. "

Only 7 goals conceded : " I hope this will be the best of my career . At the end of the season will do that to balance the season has gone but it would be very bad if we will not win the Copa Del Reyna and if not will pass in the semifinals of the Champions League . "

A Diego Lopez is the representative level ? " No doubt you are , if I were I would call that a year before. 's A decision you should take Vicente , since Victor Valdes has suffered a serious injury and unfortunately will not be in the World . Free doubt you can have confidence Diego Del Bosques . "

Speculation about the future : " My desire is to stay here and finish my contract with Real Madrid but on a day like this , it is important to finish our season , enjoy and hope to be as positive as possible."