Carmelo Anthony attended Real Madrid’s second training session at UCLA

“I’m a football fan and my favourite team is Real Madrid”, said the New York Knicks player, who was accompanied by Dontaye Draper.
Carmelo Anthony visited the North Athletic Field and attended Real Madrid’s second training session at UCLA. The New York Knicks player, who was accompanied by his son and Dontaye Draper, greeted the players after the session and had some relaxed conversations with them. “I’m a football fan and my favourite team is Real Madrid. My best friend, Dontaye Draper, played for the Real Madrid basketball team and he never stops talking about their football team”, he said.

“I’ve been trying to get to Madrid to see a match for a couple of years because I want to experience the atmosphere in the Bernabéu and their fans. I’m really excited and I want to take my son, who is also a football fan”.

Draper: “James is really good and a great signing”
“I work with Carmelo every day at the UCLA facilities and we wanted to come here and meet the players. I’m recovering from an arm injury. It’s a slow process, but I’m working daily to recover quickly”.

“James Rodríguez is incredible. He’s very good and a fantastic signing. I hope he will be a great success. I saw the presentation at home and it was incredible”.