James: “I hope it is the first of many titles”

“We are deserved winners”, said Ramos.
James Rodríguez made his Real Madrid debut while winning the first title of the season. The Colombian midfielder expressed how he felt at the end of the game against Sevilla: “I am happy that we have won this title and I hope it is the first of many. I felt great. I've barely been training 11 days and I'm adapting quickly to the team”.

“Playing alongside so many stars is really special and is always a pleasure. I'm also really happy about the support from the fans, we will always give them our all”.

Ramos"It is a good way to get the season started"
“We are clearly deserved winners. It was a tough game, it is always difficult against Sevilla, a team that gives its all to win every ball. I'm happy about the win, about keeping a clean sheet and securing the first title of the season. It is a good way to start”.
THE TEAM RESPONDED WONDERFULLY AND WE MADE THE MOST OF OUR CHANCES.
“When there is a title up for grabs the team is motivated from the first training session of the pre-season. We started strongly in order to be in good shape for this game. The team responded wonderfully and we made the most of our chances".

"Real Madrid always makes a great effort and we have signed players with our heads. The new arrivals are quality players and were necessary I think”.

Carvajal: “Starting like this will give us a lot of confidence”
“We wanted to begin the season with a title, so we are really happy. Starting well like this gives you a lot of confidence. We will fight to win all the competitions and now we have to continue like this. Winning all six titles is a tough task but Real Madrid strives for the best and we will give it our all to win every one of them”.